Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day 2013

This year mother's day was interesting.  Aaron started not feeling well yesterday,  and this morning was worse. He was tired and a just not himself for most of the day-although we still had fun. For starters I got to sleep in a bit thanks to chris! Then we played games all morning and had donuts for breakfast. Then I got to take nice, long, hot shower which I don't do often. While i was doing that the boys picked up and vacuumed the downstairs.  However, in the middle of all that the vacuum just died. Chris took it apart to try to fix my it, but it was to no avail. At least I have a backup for now. Around lunch time we went to a new pizza place suggested by one of my friends. It was fantastic!  Following lunch we went to barnes and Noble where Aaron got a newset of books since he's really progressing well, and alex got the second book  in the hatchet series. Going to have to get him a kindle or nook. Especially since you can check books on the library via those devices for free! Then we came home, the boys rode bikes for a bit while I fnished  my sewing project.  For not sewing since 7th grade I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. We ended the evening with a little tv and bedtime stories. Now chris and I are going to eat chuys and play a board game followed by star trek or antiques road show. Happy mothers day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment